Commercial – Our Services
We recognize the demands facing businesses today as they seek to consistently and efficiently maintain their HVAC systems. We help businesses by taking the worry out of maintaining critical heating and cooling systems while reducing maintenance and operating costs. We keep detailed and accurate maintenance records for each critical HVAC system. Air-Plus uses these records to advise you on the optimal time to plan for equipment replacement.
We are pleased to prepare a professional quote for you. Please call Air-Plus at (513) 769-0871 or simply Request Quote by selecting the tab on the right side of the screen.
Our Air-Plus Team is your one-stop-shop for all of your Commercial HVAC needs.
Our Commercial preventive maintenance program is designed to:
- Reduce operating, administrative, and maintenance costs.
- Avoid equipment failures and downtime.
- Extend the life of your equipment.
- Save as much energy as possible… up to 20%.
- Keep equipment up-to-date with the latest environmental regulations.
- Maintain warranty records for each of your HVAC systems.
Air-Plus Commercial Service includes:
Automatic inspection and preventative maintenance appointments
- No need to call or schedule appointments.
- Identify issues and repair equipment before equipment fails.
Resolve air quality issues
- Air quality testing
- Mold testing
- Identifying the root causes of air and quality issues
Priority emergency service
- Preventative maintenance minimizes nearly every emergency call, but if a problem should occur we provide quick and priority response for your business.
- We offer guaranteed emergency response tailored to your business’s needs.
Air filter maintenance
- We keep all filters changed so your equipment is always running at peak efficiency using the least amount of energy.
Please call our Air-Plus Team at (513) 769-0871 for a Service Appointment or simply Schedule Service by selecting the tab on the right side of the screen.
Our technicians are Commercially trained to fully service, repair, and install equipment from all manufactures including:
- Packaged units
- Split systems
- Cooling towers
- Heat Pumps
- A/C Control Systems
- Roof-top units